Friday 31 July 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday - I'm On Cloud 9!

Hello and good morning....

Hi there me dears?? Well I don't know about you, but I want to know who hijacked my summer? It's so cold here in the UK that you'd swear it was autumn. So for my Tiddly Inks Fab Friday Design Team card I decided to create a little bit of sunshine of my own - I used this little lovely called 'Cloud 9', and for extra clouds I used 'Twisted Tree' (which is a free digi stamp).  


 
 
 
Here's What I Did
Firstly I trimmed down a sheet of A3 card to created a top fold card (this can easily be done with a sheet of A4 or 12 x 12 card for a smaller version); and matted this with blue card. The image was printed directly onto some printable vellum and coloured from the front with Prisma pencils. In some areas of the image colour was also added from behind, along with a little dry embossing on the clouds to create a little extra dimension.

Using a cloud die I die cut the top of the finished vellum image and some soft blue vellum, both were added to the card base. To hide the fixings at the front I die cut a cloud border from a strip of white card. To finish off I added a die cut sun, a gem, and a few sequins.

Here's what I Used
Digital Image: 'Cloud 9' and 'Twisted Tree' both available from  the Tiddly Inks store
Prisma Pencils - Skin -Light Peach, Peach, Blush Pink, Carmine Red / Hair - Cool Grey 20%, Cool Grey 50%, Warm Grey 50%, Warm Grey 70%, Black / Dress, Hat & Shoes - Blush Pink, Carmine Red, Crimson Red, Crimson Lake  / Clouds - White, Cloud blue, True blue, Light Cerulean Blue / Flowers - Canary Yellow, Yellowed Orange, Pale Vermillion
Dies: Lawn Fawn 'Puffy Clouds Borders', MFT 'Gerbera Daisy'
Paper/Card (CS): White Card Base, White & Blue CS, Vellum
Other: Serif CA2, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Sequins, Gem, Blender Pencil, Black Medium Lyra Polycolor, Black Fineliner, Glitter Pen, Gem, Sequins, Copic Pen - E00, E02

Make sure you pop over to Tiddly Inks blog to see what my other fab teamies have created for you today -- click on the logo below:
 
http://www.tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Pssst, don't forget to join in with our fun challenge 'Summer Song!' - so grab your Tiddly Inks image and join in - click here to enter.

Hugs

Janine
xxx 

6 comments:

RoseLilac said...

Thank you for sharing how you made this card. I love it!
Hugs
Vivien

Sue said...

Hi Janine, I have loved your recent cards so much I thought I would pay you a visit to say hello and become your newest follower! This tiddly card is absolutely gorgeous. Your colouring is wonderful and I am really taken with your fab card design... All perfect...
Sue...xxx

Ali said...

Too cute she is perfect in every way xx

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so pretty. Your little angel is perfect!!

JanR said...

Super sweet! Love the scene you created.

Christine L said...

A perfect cloud scene Janine... love how you did the border at the bottom to help create the effect... and your colouring with the pens if fabulous!

Big hugs
Christine x
PS.. Can you see I'm playing catch up? lol!