Tuesday 7 July 2015

Tiddly inks - Challene #161

 - Good Morning Tiddly Inkers -

So, onto my Design Team project for this week's Tiddly Inks Challenge #161, our easy peasy theme this week is 'Anything Goes'!!! So grab your Tiddly Inks stamp and join in with us.

For my circular card I used the digital stamp called Wryn Floating Along - she's a new release from Christy, isn't she fabulous. I wanted to create a 'summery hot day' feeling to my card so I used yellows, oranges and pinks tones....I hope I achieve it ok! 

 
 

Here's What I Did
I die cut a white card base into a scallop card base. I printed my image directly onto some colouring card twice, one of which was die cut into a circle. I printed the image again onto copier paper and fussy cut it out to use as a mask. The mask was temporary fix onto the girl (Wryn) and her rubber ring (float) so that I could colour the sky and sea with out disturbing the image - this was then removed afterwards. I coloured the other image in with Copic pens and fussy cut it out.  The die cut orange circle and topper (with the sky and sea) was attached to the card base, along with a die cut sun and the cut out and coloured in Wryn.

To finish off I added a little clear glitter to the flowers and her lemonade glass, plus some white pen on the waves.

Here's what I Used
Digital Image: Wryn Floating Along from Tiddly Inks
Cardstock (CS): Orange & Yellow CS, Neenah CS
Copics: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20, R81 / Hair - C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100 / Hat & Sandals - YR04, YR15, YR16, YR20, YR68 / Lemonade Glass, Rubber Ring, Flower Centres & Hat Trim - Y00, Y02, Y08, Y176 / Bathing Suit & Flowers - RV10, RV13, RV14, Shadows - BV000, BV04
Dies: Taylor Expressions 'Cloud Border', Crealies XXL 'Stitched Circle', Spellbinders Grand 'Scalloped Circle', Tattered Lace 'Circle', Sizzix 'You & Me'
Other: White Pen, Craftartist 2, Glitter, Distressing Inks

I hope you'll drop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to take a peek at what the other lovely Design Team ladies have come up with. I look forward to seeing what you make :)

Click on the logo below:-
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 Hugs
Janine
xxx

3 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh my Janine, this is sooooo gorgeous!! I love that image and the scene you have created with it and the colours you've used are just perfect!! I saw it on the Tiddly Inks blog and had to take a closer look, I'm so glad I did, XOX Lucy

Christine L said...

Loving this gorgeous circle card Janine........ and would you believe, I did HAVE to buy this new image last week!! I'm looking forward to using her soon!

Hugs
Christine x

JanR said...

Oooh, a circle card! So fantastic! I love that glitter sun too!