Friday 17 July 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday - Birdies!

Hello and good morning....
 
How are you all doing?? I don't know about you, but I'm great and excited to show you a new digital stamp from Tiddly Inks for my Fabulous Friday Design Team card today. This super little birdhouse and birds is so lovely, it's called 'Birdhouse' and I've used it as a New home card - I did however add a little bird from another set called 'For The Birds' for my circle topper.


 
 
 
Make sure you pop over to the tiddly inks blog and check out the gorgeous cards created by my lovely teamies.

Here's What I Did
I used an 5" x 7" white card base which I matted and layered with patterned paper. I printed the birdhouse and sentiment directly onto my colouring card stock and coloured with Copic pens. I split the card with the image and sentiment into 2 pieces using my curved border die and added it to my card base using foam tape.  To connect the 2 pieces I printed a tiny bird and my own sentiment onto some more card and coloured it with Copics. The bird was then die cut into a circle and added to the card base again using foam tape.

To finish off I added a touch of glitter and crystal drops around the card.

Here's what I Used
Digital ImageBirdhouse' and 'For The Birds' both available from  the Tiddly Inks store
Copics & Flexmarkers (FM): Birdhouse - R00, R00, R05, R11, R20, R27 plus Aquamarine & Celestial Blue (FM) / Birds - Y000, Y00. Y02, Y06, Y17, R20
Dies: Memory Box 'Big Word Pop Curve', Crealies XXL 'Stitched' Circle Dies
Paper/Card (CS): White Card Base, Craftwork Digital Super Smooth CS, LOTV 'Up Up & Away'
Dies: Crealies XXL 'Stitched' Rectangle & Circle, Simon says Stamp 'A2 Curved border'
Other: Serif CA2, Glitter, Tonic Nuvo 'Crystal Drops'

Why not pop over to Tiddly Inks to see what my other fab teamies have created for you today -- click on the logo below:
 
http://www.tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Pssst, don't forget to join in with our easy peasy 'Anything Goes' challenge - so grab your Tiddly Inks image and join in - click here to enter.

Hugs

Janine
xxx 

8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

So cute! Such a pretty new home card hun, those birds always make me smile, and your colours are gorgeous. Love the sugar sprinkles to finish off. Hugs xx

Christine L said...

SOOOOOOOO gorgeous!!

Hugs
Christine x

JanR said...

Aw, this is so sweet! Loving all the drops and the birds' rosy cheeks!

Beckie Williams said...

Just so pretty ... you have done an amazing job

Beckie Williams said...

Just so pretty ... you have done an amazing job

An Occasional Genius said...

It's adorable Janine, I love the connecting circle to the 2 panels, like an old wax seal on a letter xx

renata said...

Wonderful job! I love your coloring and style. Always surprising to see your cards! :-))

Kat W said...

I love this cute design and the combo of main image and little bird as an added extra in the die cut circle is just wonderful - awesome layout!

I also fell in love immediately with the little dots on the card and eagerly checked to see what they were...I am definitely going to have to get some of those Crystal Drops!

Big hugs, Kat xx