Wednesday 1 July 2015

Handmade Bliss Challenge #3 - Sketch

Good morning everyone

I'm here to share my Handmade Bliss Design Team challenge card with you today - our theme this month is 'Sketch'To enter you must use the sketch provide (see below) and use any product or products that is stocked in the Handmade Bliss store (even if you didn't actually buy it from there). We would appreciate it you could let us know which product/s it is please. To enter, go to our blog here and upload your make.

The sketch



 

http://www.handmadebliss.co.uk/shop/4588358199
 
Handmade Bliss shope stock lots of fabulous American brands such as My Favourite Things, Stamping Bella, Altenew, Doodlebug Designs, Taylored Expressions, Avery Elle etc, with more big names coming soon. Joanne (the store owner) also plans to stock USA brands that are new to the UK, so make sure you keep checking her store and this space of course. ;)

Here's What I Did
I used a 6" x 6" scalloped white card base which I matted and layered with patterned paper on top of which I added another strip of paper which I edged with black pen. The boot was stamped directly onto a piece of colouring cardstock and die cut into a circle, the gnome was also stamped but onto a separate piece of card. Both images were colouring using Copic pens and the gnome was fussy cut out.

The stamped and coloured boot was added to a die cut scalloped circle; the gnome was attached on top using foam tape to give extra dimension. The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of white card and matted onto some blue, this was then cut into a fishtail banner and added the card base along with the finished gnome topper. To finish off I added punched out butterflies and paper flowers, and using a white pen I add dots to the flowers and snail shell.

Here's What I Used
 

Other items used are from my crafty stash: White Card Base, Coloured Card, Patterned Paper, Flowers, Butterfly Punch, White and Black Pen, Foam Tape, Copic Pens

If you would like to know the Copic colours I used, please leave me a message in the comment box along with your email address and I will get back to you.
 
So come on what are you waiting for, we'd love to see your card/project in in our Sketch Challenge (but remember the rules).,,,and there's a great prize for the winner too. Click here to go to our blog and enter - while you're there don't forget to check out what my teamies have created to inspire you.  Oh yes, and don't forget to visit the store too!!!

Why not leave me a message and let me know what you'd like to see stocked in the store :)
Hugs
x Janine x 

4 comments:

Ali said...

Love, love, love it!!! xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janine... you know how much I love these little fellas.. and your colouring is perfect too... as is the way you've used two of the images! Love it!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Marilyn said...

So cute! I love those little gnomes and this is a fantastic card!

Squirrel x said...

How did i miss this little fella? Stunning colourful card hun, just oozing your talent! Hugs xx