Saturday 6 December 2014

Sugar Nellie - New ADU Rubber Stamp Launch

Good morning everyone.

I'm here today to show off one of the new rubber stamps from All Dress Up.  Sugar Nellie has partnered with ADU for this launch - the new stamps are available from the Funkykits online shop.

I used this little cutie - isn't she gorgeous!! She's available in grey rubber and she stamps beautifully and a dream to colour. I coloured her with Copic markers and added a little glitter.

 

 
Here's What I Did
I started with a 7" x 7" white card as my base.  I then die cut a rectangle in the centre of my patterned cardstock, and then another slightly smaller rectangle in my plain card stock. I layered up both pieces of cardstock sandwiching the die cut 'Lots Of Love' banner between them.  I stamped my image and coloured it with Copic pens, when it was finished I attached the cardstock frame on top using foam tape to raise it slightly. Everything was then attached to my card base and to finish off I added die cut flowers, pearls and a touch of glitter.

Here's What I Used
Stamp: 'Love My Kitty' rubber stamp available from Funkykits
Paper/Cardstock (CS): 7" x 7" Card Base, Yellow CS, Neenah CS, Dovecraft 'Garden Party'
Copics: Skin - E000, E000, E11, R20 / Hair & Cat - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7 / Shadow:  B000 / Clothes, Hat, Cat's Ribbon & Flowers - R000, R00, R20, R22 / Grass & Leaves: YG11, YG17, YG23 / Yellow Flower: Y00, Y15 / Dots : Y00, R20
Dies: MFT Die-namics 'Flower & Leaf Trio', MFT Die-namic 'Blueprint  3', Tattered Lace Rectangles and Washing Line 'Lots Of Love'
Other: Glitter, Pearls

Make sure you drop by the Sugar Nellie blog here , and check out what my Sugar teamies Vicky and Fiona have made to inspire you. And oh yes, don't forget about our Design Team Call Out - why not make a card/project and try out, we'd love you to join us.

I look forward to seeing you soon ----- my next cards will be posted on Tuesday (9th December), Thursday (11th December) and Saturday 13th December) - so it's a busy week for me.

Challenge Entered:
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x 


4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely adorable hun! She is a cutie - and definitely on my wish list now. As is the banner! Gorgeous and brilliant. Hugs xx

Tracey T said...

So cute and girlie, Janine. Love the banner! xx

Cass said...

Fab card Janine.Love the colours you've used xx

Christine L said...

She's just gorgeous Janine... you've made a beautiful card with her and your colouring is perfect as always!

Hugs
Christine x