Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas - Sugar Nellie DT Card

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

It's Thursday --- and here in the UK it's Christmas Day. Yay!!! I hope you've received lots of lovely pressies and have a wonderful day with family and friends.

So onto my Thursday post - because everyone will be having a pretty hectic day today I'll keep it brief. I thought as it's Christmas Day I would make a card on behalf of all the Sugar Nellie Design Team and Karen to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2015. 



 
Here's What I Did
I created a CAS card using one of my favourite but never used digi stamps called 'Time Together' - it's available from Funkykits (see the link below).  I designed the layout using CraftArtist 2, then printed it out onto Neenah CS, and die cut it into a square. I coloured the image with Copic pens and finished it off with some glitter and a few gems. The completed topper was then matted and layered and added to my 5" x5" card base. 
Here's What I Used
Stamp: 'Time Together' available from Funkykits
Paper/Cardstock (CS): 5"x5" Base, White Neenah CS, Red CS, Lawn Fawn 'Peace, Joy, Love' Paper Pad
Copics: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E02 / Hair & Mouse - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Dress, Hats, Ribbon - BG000, BG01, BG05, BG10 / Jacket, Tights, Flowers, Boots - R14, R27, R59 / Wings - R20, 000 / Ground - BG000, BG01 / Bells - Y15, Y17 / Fur Trim - C1, C2, BG000 / Parcels - R30, R81, R85
Dies: MFT Dia-namics 'Blueprint 8'
Other: Craftartist 2, Christmas Digikit, Glitter, Gem,

Don't forget if you want to see more Sugar Nellie creations over Christmas why not drop by the Sugar Nellie blog, or join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group).

Don't forget to  join us in our challenge over at the Sugar Bowl - there's still  time to enter with a great prize up for grabs. The theme this month is 'Anything Goes' so it's really easy. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE YOU MUST USE a Sugar Nellie stamp. 

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Challenge Entered:
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card Janine and how sweet!

Sandra H said...

So pretty x