Tuesday 9 December 2014

Inky Chicks - Winter Wonderland

Good evening everyone!

So on this dark and wintery Tuesday evening I'm here to share my Inky Chicks DT card with you, and the theme this week is Winter Wonderland.  And judging by all the dark frosty days, it's quite apt.


 
Here's What I did
I used a 5½" x 5½" Christmas embossed card base which I coloured up using Sakura Glitter pens - both of which I've had for years. The 3½" square centre topper was designed by myself in CraftArtist 2 using a Christmas digi kit and printed off. To finish off I added some green glitter pen and crystal loose glitter to the finished topper.
 
Here's everything I used:
Digi Kit: Daisytrail Craftscapes 'Winter Village'
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Embossed Christmas Border card, white CS
Other: Serif Craftartist 2, Glitter, Sakura Glitter Pens 

So why not drop by the Inky Chicks Challenge blog, and check out what my fab Design Team girlies have made to inspire you. So come on why not join in with the fun and enter your card/project into our 'Winter Wonderland' challenge this week..

This week's sponsor and prize is from Cult Pens
 
I look forward to seeing what you create.
 
Challenges entered: 

Hugs

Janine x

4 comments:

Ali said...

Yoo hoo lovely!!! This is great love the embossed border on your card too xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card xx

Kat W said...

This captures the sparkling brilliance of a frosty morning perfectly - a really elegant design :-)

Big hugs, Kat x

Christine L said...

You've created a fabulous winter scene here Janine.. so crisp and sparkly... and framed perfectly in that card!

Hugs
Christine x