Sunday 10 March 2024

Lili Of The Valley - James Butterflies

Hi again

Today I have another 'James Bear' stamps from Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) to share with you. Did I happen to mention there might be a few additions to the 'James Bear' range coming soon....sssh don't tell anyone!! So watch this space. :) Lol

So, for today's CAS card I used 'James Butterflies' digi stamp and coloured him up using my distress re-inkers and pencils. There are lots of James Bear stamps in the LOTV store available as both digi stamps, pre-coloured Simply Prints and Cross Stitch patterns. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stamps. FYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps.


Here's What I Did & Used
I imported the sweet James Bear into my software program and added my own sentiment. Everything was then resized to fit the square die I planned to use. I printed the scene onto watercolour card and die cut it into a square. 

The whole scene was coloured with distress re-inkers and pencils. I glued together 3 die cut banners made from different material and added them to the top of the card. The topper was mounted onto a piece of deep pink card cut using a postage stamp die, this was then added to the middle of a 6" x 6" card front. To finish the card I added glitter to the butterflies and flowers.

Polymer Stamp Set - Thinking Of You - On Advance Order (shipping 7th April)
Digi Stamp Set: James Butterflies

Distress Re-inkers: Bear -Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Spun Sugar / Flowers - Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berry / Grass - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn / Butterflies - Wilted Violet / Sky -Tumbled Glass

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Watercolour Card (Bockingford), Pink Glitter Card, Kraft Card, 'Pastel Watercolour' Paper pad (The Works), Square 'Postage Stamp Frame' Die Set (Creative Expressions), Banner die (MFT), Heart Die (Misses - Karin Jones), White Pen, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Janine with fab colouring on that adorable image.
Pauline xx