Sunday 17 March 2024

Amanda Jane Designs - Butterfly Mouse

 Morning Everyone

As I mentioned in my last post I have the pleasure of being a Guest Designer for Amanda Jane Designs (AJD) for March, April and May. I look forward to sharing some of Amanda's fabulous stamps with you.

So, for the 2nd of my March cards I have used one of the sweet mice and toadstools digi stamp called 'Butterfly Mouse', it is also available as part of the  'Love & Friendship Bundle'. The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment was typed up moi, the font I used is called 'Dreaming Outloud Script Pro'. I used distress re-inkers to colour with. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

At the moment there is an amazing 60% off everything in Amanda's store, so why not grab yourself a bargain. :) 

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a sheet of muted floral paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6" white card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

I imported the cute mouse/toadstools stamp into my software and typed up a sentiment, both were resized to fit my project. The scene was printed onto watercolour cardstock and coloured with distress re-inkers. When everything was dry the scene was die cut into a circle, and mounted onto a deep red scalloped mat. Funky foam was glued to the back of the circle and adhered to the card front. Die cut flowers were added to both sides of the topper.

To finish off the card I added a few red pearls and a little glitter to the toadstools and butterflies. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamp: Butterfly Mouse
Sentiment: Typed my own

Distress Re-inkers & Pencils: Squirrel - Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Saltwater Taffy / Mushrooms - Spun Sugar, Festive Berries, Hickory Smoke / Flowers - Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Saltwater Taffy / Grass - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn / Butterfly - Wilted Violet

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Langton HP Watercolour Card, Deep Red & Dark Green Card, Gold Glitter Card, 'Secret Garden' Paper Pad (The Works), Scalloped Stitched Circle Die Set (Creative Expressions), 'Be Bold Blooms' Die Set (Spellbinders), Funky Foam, Glitter, Pearls, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am Guest Designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Gunsbet said...

Loved your post! Your writing is both informative and captivating. Keep it up and write more!