Sunday 17 April 2016

My Blog Candy Win!

Hi everyone

I wanted to say a big thank you to Wendy (Kiwi Mama). I recently enter her blog candy competition....and guess what.....I won. Yipee!

I never win anything normally as I'm just not lucky in that way, so this was a big deal to me. What I received from Wendy was amazing, in fact there's that much I had a bit of a problem fitting everything into shot. There's also a $20 Saturated Canary voucher (not in the shot) that I still have to spend (SC are sadly closing their online shop in August this year...sob!).



So Wendy my sweet friend, thank you so much. Everything is wonderful and pretty, and I can't wait to use them or pass them forward.

Hugs

Janine xx

6 comments:

Ali said...

Well done you on your win - enjoy xx

Chris said...

Lucky girl, what a lovely prize!
xx

Christine L said...

Well done!

Hugs
Christine x

Sandra H said...

Well done x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh yay! So glad everything arrived to you safely! Are those gorgeous blooms from your Live & Love Crafts voucher? They look fabulous!! Looking forward to seeing what you create with the bits you love. If anything is not 'your' taste, then please do pay it forward. But I hope you will enjoy using the bits you love. Biggest happy hugs, Wends x (Crafty Kiwi Mama)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

P.S. You got a much better shot of my Sugar Nellie card than I did for my original post! LOL. :) x