Monday 18 April 2016

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Card (18th April)

Heeeellllloooo everyone

Well good morning, it's Monday and my turn to share a Little Miss Muffet inspiration with you. I have to say I pawsitively love this little kitty, isn't it cute.  To create my CAS card I used Elisa's Kitty and my Aqua markers on watercolour card; I added a touch of glitter to finish. I wanted to keep the card nice and simple so the kitty would be the focal point. I added a few tiny stamped bits around the kitty to fill in the white space - these were then filled with glitter.







http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/
 
Here's What I Did
I printed the kitty image directly onto the watercolour card and coloured it with SN Aqua markers, this was then die cut into a circle. I stamped tiny shapes around the image, coloured them and added glitter.

Next I matted a 5" x 5" cream scalloped card base with patterned paper (after I finding a paper that would compliment the colours I used in the image). I die cut a fancy circle and attached the kitty topper and added it to the card base.

To finish off I stamped and embossed a sentiment in cream embossing powder and attached it in front of the topper with foam pads, along with a heart shaped button.

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: 'Elisa's Kitty' - available here
Stamps - MFT Die-namics 'You Have My Heart', Concord & 9th 'Love You, Mean It'
Paper/Cardstock (CS):Watercolour CS, Brown CS, 5" x 5" Scalloped Cream Case Base, Dovecraft 'Floral Muse' Paper Pad
Spectrum Noir Aqua Pens: Fur - Fawn / Inside Ears, Nose, Swirls & Hearts - Blossom, Scarlet / Background - Aquamarine / Neckerchief - Scarlet, Burgundy
Dies: Crealies XXL 'Stitched Circle', Tonic 'Have A Beautiful Day - Circle Frame'
Other: Glitter, Button, Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder, Foam Pads.

Don't forget....if you want to see more Little Miss Muffet creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Little Miss Muffet), and we also have a Pinterest Board. so why not follow us.

Hey, why not join in with our Little Miss Muffet fortnightly challenge on our blog  (Challenge #135) - the theme is 'Anything Goes' so it's really easy. Come on, I can't wait to see what you create.
I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

4 comments:

Ali said...

Very cute great layout xx

Sandra H said...

Aww such a pretty card x

Christine L said...

Another fabulous creation Janine... a positively pampered pussycat... love the paper you chose for the background...... and your colouring is fabulous as always! Also I love how you did the sentiment - it looks really good!

Hugs
Christine x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is too cute! You did a great job reaching your goal on the focus and the little stamps added around the kitty make it whimsical and fun. Love it!