Saturday 22 November 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Stampin'

Yay Sweet Stampin' is 5 today!!!

Happy Birthday To Us - so to celebrate I've created a special birthday card just for the occasion. To see more birthday cards from our lovely Design Team, and to join in with this week's challenge go  to Sweet Stampin' 

For my card this week I used a Mo Manning digi stamp, it's an old digi that Mo gave away for one of her challenges - however you can still buy her from Mo's online shop here. I've had her coloured up for ages so I thought I would give the poor thing a home on my CAS card.


 
 

Here's What I did
I used a white 5" x  5" card base which I matted with bright pink card. Then I die cut a circle in the middle of some pale pink card to create an inverted frame, behind which I added a small piece of  pretty flowery paper. As I mentioned Trudy was already coloured up with some promarkers - I think I coloured her approx a year ago and she looks pretty good! All I needed to do with Trudy was fussy cut her out, add a little sparkle and layer her up onto my card base. To finish off I added faux stitching, a die cut flower, my personal greeting to Sweet Stampin' and a few Candi.

Here's everything I used:
Stamp: 'Trudy Party Dress' by Mo Manning
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Pink CS, Trimcraft 'What A Hoot' Paper Pad
Promarkers: Unknown - sorry!!!
Dies: Tonic 'Circle' Layering Dies, MFT Die-namics Blueprint 'xxx'
Other: Glitter, Candi, Fineliner Pen

So why not drop by the Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog and check out what my fab Design Team girlies have made to inspire you. So come on why not join in with the fun and enter your card/project into our 'Happy Birthday' challenge we'd love to see you. REMEMBER you must include a stamped element on your card!

This week's sponsor and prize is Wild Orchid Crafts.

I look forward to seeing what you create.

Challenges entered: 
In The Pink - Keep It Sweet And Simple (KISS)

Hugs
 
Janine x

15 comments:

Toni said...

Congrats! Your coloring is amazing. I did a double take on the skirt which I thought was 3D

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is truly special, the colouring is stunning and the little bow is delightful.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Ali said...

Lovely xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

I'm super chuffed with the personalised card Janine, so lovely! She is so cute & the colouring on her skirt is phenomenal, I feel like I could reach out & touch it, if you know what I mean! xx

Pami said...

Really fabulous card Janine!! And as everyone has says your colouring is fab, as always!! Pami x

Chris said...

Adorable card, such a cute image, beautifully coloured, especially the dress! Have a great weekend
Chris
x

Tracey T said...

Super cute and beautifully coloured - love those pleats! Hugs xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!!

Juls said...

loving her pink dress :-) xx

Debs said...

Uber uber cute and totally awesome colouring.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Janine! Love the circle frame and your fabulous colouring, those folds look fantastic! Love the extra special personalised sentiment for our Sweet Stampin' big birthday too. A really special touch. Hugs, Wends x

coops said...

so gorgeous janine.really sweet image and your shades of pink are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Cibele Glazer said...

Perfect card for a 5 year old's birthday. Love it! Thanks for joining us at In the Pink.

Rachel said...

Sooo pretty Janine - I love it!
Wedgie xxx

Cass said...

Beautiful card Janine xx