Thursday 23 May 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Panda #2

Good Morning

I'm spreading the 'panda love' again today, using another of the new 'Panda' stamps from Lili Of The Valley. As I mentioned yesterday the panda's are available as both polymer stamps and digital stamps, and can be purchased as single stamps or in bundles (see below for info). They have now launched in their store....so grab yours To colour my cute panda I again used pastel pencils as they're a really quick medium to use. I hope you like it.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of purple patterned paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. Then glued a fancy white doily die cut into the centre. 

The panda, butterfly and sentiment was stamped onto mixed media card. Everything was coloured with pastel pencils. The finished scene was sprayed with a fixative to ensure the pastel wouldn't smudge. The scene was die cut into a circle and mounted onto a lilac scalloped frame. Funky foam was added to the back. The topper was glued to the card front. To finish the card, I added white pen to the panda's eyes and nose, and a few pearls.  

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer A5 Stamp Set Panda Stamps
Digital Single Stamps - Search for Panda in the search box (top of the store's page)
Digital Stamp Bundle - Panda Digis
Twin Bundle Set - Happy Bees and Pandas

Pastel Pencils (Cartothello by Stabilo): Panda - 750 (Black), 720 (Grey), 615 (Brown), 681 (Peach), 311 (Pink) / Butterfly - 335 (Pink), 365 (Mid lilac), 385 (Dark Lilac) /  Grass - 570 (Pale Green), 575 (Mid Green), 585 (Dark Green)

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Daler Rowney Mixed Media Card, 'Stitched Scalloped Circle' Die Set (Creative Expression), 'Lace Frame' Die Set (Sweet Dixie), 'Flowers Forever' Paper Pad (The Works), A4 Colour Paper Pad (The Works), White Card, White Pen, Pearls, Fixative Spray, Funky Foam, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: