Monday 20 May 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Bee #2

 Happy World Bee Day

As I mentioned yesterday I will be sharing some sneak peeks of brand new polymer stamps coming soon from Lili Of The Valley. For today's card I'm helping to celebrate 'World Bee Day' by using another of the bee stamps, which launched today. x

I'll be back in a few days to share more Lili Of The Valley cuteness - the pandas. :)

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I die cut a piece of lovely orange patterned paper into a square with a postage stamp frame die, and glued it to the front of a 5" x 5" card blank.

Next I stamped the bee and sentiment onto watercolouring paper, and coloured it with distress re-inkers. With a white pen, dots were added to the hearts. When the ink was dry it scene was die cut into a heart 

Funky foam was adhered to the back of the topper and glued to the centre of the card front. To finished the card I added glitter to the bee's wings along with a few pearls at the bottom.

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Happy Bees 
Bundle Set - Happy Bees and Pandas

Distress Re-inkers: Bees - Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Spun Sugar / Wings - Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet / Hearts - Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin

Other: 5" x 5" White Card Blank, Ecoline Watercolour Card, Square 'Postage Stamp Frame' Die Set (Creative Expression), 'Stitched Scallop Nesting Hearts' Die set (Brand Unknown),White Pen, Glitter, Pearls, Funky Foam, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So very pretty x