Monday 6 May 2024

Amanda Jane Designs - Floral Corner

Morning Everyone

I'm back today sharing another of Amanda Jane Designs (AJD) floral digi stamps and papers. My card is to celebrate Amanda's 'May Flowers' challenge over on her Facebook page (see link at the bottom of the page). For more information about her wonderful themed monthly challenges check out my post from Sunday. 

For my card today I've used the 'Floral Corner' stamp along with one of AJD digi papers - Spring Pastels. I used distress re-inkers and pastel pencils to colour with today. I hope you like it. x

Amanda has lots of  lovely digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. Here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
I printed off one of AJD digital papers and trimmed it down to fit the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. This was attached to the card front.

I imported the gorgeous flower display stamp into my software along with a digi sentiment from my stash, both were then resized to fit my project. The image was printed onto watercolour cardstock in grey to create a no-line look, this was then die cut with square die. The image was coloured with distress ink re-inkers and pastel pencils once it was dry. 

The completed scene was glued to a square postage stamp frame cut from blue card. The finished topper was adhered to the centre of the card front. To finish off the card I added punched out mini butterflies and a few pearls. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamp: Floral Corner
Digi Papers: Spring Pastels

Distress Re-inkers: Flowers - Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion, Saltwater Taffy, Festive Berry, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Prized Ribbon, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey / Butterflies - Saltwater Taffy, Festive Berry / Foliage Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Background - Hickory Smoke 

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Ecoline Watercolour Card, Distress Ink Markers, Pastel Pencils, Blue Card, Pro Print Paper, Square 'Postage Stamp Frame' Die Set (Creative Expressions), Mini Butterfly Punch, Pearls, 'Love You. Mean It' Stamp Set (Concorde & 9th), White Pen, Black Fineliner, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card x