Thursday 11 April 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Birthday Penguins

 Afternoon Everyone

Today I'm sharing a cute penguin from Lili Of The Valley. This little sweetheart is available in both a digi stamp set and a polymer stamp set, both called 'Birthday Penguins' (see the links below the photos). For my card today I used the digi version, and combined her with a digital watercolour background and splashes, and a 'Happy birthday' sentiment. To coloured her up I used my distress re-inkers. She was a dream to colour...so easy. I just love how this one turned out - it's so pretty.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 




Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of pink patterned paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6" scalloped card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. Using my software I imported the background and splatter detail and added the cute penguin over the top along with the sentiment, everything was resized to fit my project. The complete scene was printed directly onto watercolouring paper and die cut into a square. 

The scene was coloured with distress re-inkers, and white pen was added to the party hat. When everything was dry I added it to a scalloped square mat cut from pink card. To complete the card I added funky foam to the back of the completed topper, and glued to the centre of the card front. Glitter was added along with a few pearls. 

Digi Stamp Set: Birthday Penguins
Polymer Stamp Set: Birthday Penguins

Distress Re-inkers: Penguin - Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin,  Spun Sugar / Balloons -  Spun Sugar, Festive Berry, Prized Ribbon, Wilted Violet / Party Hat - Spun Sugar, Festive Berry, Prized Ribbon, / Ground - Hickory Smoke

Other: 6"  x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Watercolour Paper (Ecoline), Pink Card (Tonic), 'Pastel Dreams' Paper Pad (LOTV), 'Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), White Pen, Funky Foam, Glitter, Pearls, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: