Sunday 14 April 2024

Amanda Jane Designs - Hello Bear

Hi Everyone

Today I am sharing one of Amanda Jane Designs (AJD) digi stamps and papers, which I love. If you remember I was asked to be her Guest Designer for a few months, well Amanda asked if I would join the Design Team (DT) until the end of December, and of course I said yes. So I will be rotating my posts between AJD and my long standing placement with the Lili Of the Valley DT.

Every month Amanda has a wonderful challenge in her Facebook group (see link at the bottom of the page), which have a different theme each month. You can enter your card, tag etc into the competition as long as you use one of her images or papers and it meets the theme. You can win lovely digi stamps as a prize. As it's 'Pastel Colours' this month, I've create a card using one of the cute bears from her 'Bear Bundle', which I teamed up with one of her pretty digital paper. FYI the bear can also be bought on it's own, it's called 'Hello Bear' (see the links below). I used my favourite medium to colour with - distress re-inkers. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

Amanda has lots of  lovely digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. Note, there's a wonderful 25% off sale on atm, so grab a bargain! Here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
I printed off one of AJD digital papers and trimmed it down to fit the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. This was attached to the card front.

I imported the cute little bear into my software and add a digi sentiment from my stash, both were then resized to fit my project. The image was printed onto watercolour cardstock, then die cut with an cross stitch circle die. The image was coloured with distress ink pads and re-inkers. I drew a horizontal line across the bottom of the scene to ground the bear, and then painted in a grassy effect. 

The completed scene was glued to an ornate circle cut from blue card, then funky foam was added to the back. The finished topper was adhered to the centre of the card front. To finish off the card I added glitter to the butterflies, punched out mini butterflies and a few pearls. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamp: Hello Bear
BundleBear Bundle
Digi Papers: Spring Florals

Distress Re-inkers & Pencils: Bear - Tea Dye, Vintage Photo / Butterflies -Wilted Violet / Grass - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn / Background - Tumbled Glass

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Ecoline Watercolour Card, Blue Card, Pro Print Paper, 'Cross Stitch' Circle Die ((Rox Stamps), Decorative Nested Circle Dies (Craft Buddy), Mini Butterfly Punch, Glitter, Pearls, Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment: