Saturday 13 April 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Birthday Penguins

 Afternoon Everyone

Today I'm sharing more of the sweet 'Birthday Penguins' from Lili Of The Valley. Theses little guys are available in both a digi stamp set and a polymer stamp set (see the links below the photos). For my card today I used the digi version of two of the cute penguins, and combined them with a digital watercolour background and splashes, plus a 'Happy birthday' sentiment. I digitally coloured the whole scene using my Ipad Pro/pencil and Procreate App, plus a few texture brushes. The completed scene was printed onto hammered card and mounted. I just love how vibrant this one turned out especially as I didn't use any special printer settings. I hope you like it!

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 




Here's What I Did & Used
The penguin images and the watercolour background/splashes were imported into my digital app - Procreate on my Ipad Pro, then coloured up with pencil. To add extra texture to the scene I used a couple of digital brushes from a couple of my favourite artists.  After saving the completed image I imported it into my computer software and add a sentiment, everything was then resized to fit my project. The completed scene was printed onto directly onto white hammered card and die cut into a rectangle, then mounted onto a postage stamp frame cut from pink card. To complete the card I glued the completed topper onto the card front and added a little glitter. 

Digi Stamp Set: Birthday Penguins
Polymer Stamp Set: Birthday Penguins

Other: 5"  x 7" White Card Blank, Procreate App, Ipad Pro/Pencil, White Hammered Card, Pink Centura Pearl Card (Crafter's Companion), Rectangle 'Postage Stamp Frame Die Set (Creative Expressions), Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me 
at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: