Monday 20 February 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Mindful Butterflies

 Good Morning

Great news!! Today is the launch of the new Spring polymer stamps from Lili Of The Valley, and they are all available in the store now. Yay!! To celebrate the launch day I'm sharing 2 cards made using the 'Mindful Butterflies' stamp set. The stamps are stunning and something slightly different for  LOTV. They are perfect for cards, book marks, journals, mixed media projects. For my samples I watercoloured them using distress re-inkers and shimmery paints. I hope you like them. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 
Mindful Butterflies-1

Mindful Butterflies-2

Here's What I Did & Used
The process was the same for both card, just different coloured inks and paper were used.

I trimmed down a piece of patterned paper to cover the front of a white DL card blank. The butterfly/flower images was stamped onto watercolouring card, then die cut into a rectangle and coloured with distress re-inkers. To add extra detail the butterfly and circles were painted with gold and purple shimmery paint. Once the paint was dry glitter was applied to the circles. 

The finished picture was mounted onto a scalloped rectangle cut from co-ordinating glitter card, then attached to the card front. To finish the card, I added the small pearls at the top and bottom of the design.

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Mindful Butterflies

Distress Re-inkers: Card 1- Spun Sugar, Saltwater Taffy, Victorian Velvet, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, Prized Ribbon / Card 2 - Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness

Other: DL White Card Blank, Royal Langton HP Watercolour  Card, Pink & Purple Glitter Card, Patterned Paper Pad (My Stash), 'Nested Scalloped Slim' Die Set (Lisa Horton Crafts), Gold Shimmer Paint, Clear Glitter, 'Passion Fruit' H2o Paints, Pearls, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a 'thank you' gesture from the company for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: