Saturday 11 February 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Spring Rabbits #1

Good afternoon

Today I have a sneak peak of a sweet little bunnie card using one of the new Lili Of The Valley springtime polymer stamps sets. All the collections launch on Create & Craft TV on February 20th (time tbc), and then in the LOTV Etsy store soon after. Again this is another very cute stamp set. I 'Spring Rabbits' stamp set and Copic pens to colour it up. I kept my colours and card quite CAS and stuck to 3 colours grey, blue and pink. This set is perfect for so many occasions, you will love them. I hope you like it. FYI I still have a few cards to share with you, but they're totally different, so I'll see you again tomorrow.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of soft blue patterned paper to fit a 5" x 7" top fold card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. I glued a blue die cut filigree frame flat into the centre of the card front, then added the white die cut overlay. I added little blue die cut pink around the frame. 

The Easter bunnie was stamped onto colouring card, die cut into an oval and coloured with Copic pens. Glitter was applied to the hearts and white dots added to her dress. The finished picture was mounted onto a die cut oval frame, then funky foam was adhered to the back. Different sized stars die cut from white and blue glitter card were glued around the oval frame. The completed topper was mounted into the centre of the white filigree frame. 

To finish the card, I added the die cut word' Hello' plus a few small stars cut from glitter card below the topper. 

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Spring Rabbits

Copic Pens: Bunnie - C0, N0, N2, N4, R000, R30, 0 / Dress & Bow - B000, B00, B01 / Heart String - RV10, RV13 

Other: 5" x 7" Top Fold White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, White & Blue Card, Blue & White Glitter Card 'Pastel Watercolours' Paper Pad (The Works, 'Celebration' Die (Katy Sue Designs), 'Hello & Hi' Die Set (Creative Expressions), Clear Glitter, White pen,  Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: