Thursday 9 February 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Teacup Bunnies #1

Good morning

I have a cup full of cuteness for you today. For my sneak peak of the new Lili Of The Valley springtime polymer stamps I used one of the gorgeous 'Teacup Bunnie' polymer stamps. as previously mentioned the stamps launch on Create & Craft TV on February 20th (time tbc), and then in the LOTV Etsy store soon after Isn't it adorable! I used Copic pens to colour her up and kept the colours very clean and pretty. I hope you like it. I'll be back tomorrow with more LOTV inspiration. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 


Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of pretty pink patterned paper to fit a 6" x 6" scalloped card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. I glued a white die cut filigree frame flat into the centre of the card front, then added a little pink glitter to the points.

I typed up the 'Hello Spring' sentiment and printed it directly onto colouring card stock, then die cut it into a circle. Next I stamped the teacup bunnie alongside the sentiment and lightly coloured it with Copic pens.

The completed scene was attached to a pink frilly frame, and funky foam was added to the back. The completed topper was mounted into the centre of the white filigree frame. To finish the card, I added a few pearls to the bottom of the card the sentiment and a little glitter to the cup. 

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Tea Cup Bunnies

Copic Pens: Bunnie - C0, C2, N0, R000, R20, R30 / Cup & Bow - RV02, RV10, RV13, RV14

Other: 6" x 6" Scalloped White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Pink & White Card, 'yesterday' paper pad (Lemoncraft), Stitched Circle Die (Crealies), New York - Collection - Union Square Die Sets (Creative Expressions), Stately Circles Dies (Spellbinders), Pearls, Pink & Clear Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Very sweet and cute Janine, with fab colouring xx