Saturday 18 March 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Alphabet Bunnies #1

Hi Everyone

I'm here today to share a sneak peak of the new Lili Of The Valley 'Bunny Alphabet' polymer stamps and digi stamps launch. The launch will take place on Create & Craft TV on Monday 20th @ 5pm (GMT), and then in the LOTV Etsy store soon after. The stamps are very cute and contain the bunnies in different poses alongside letters of the alphabet. The letters work both singularly and combined together, and are perfect for all occasions.

For today's card I used the letter 'E' along with Copic pens to colour her up. It's kind of a hybrid card - it's been physically stamped with a digital sentiment, I kept the overall look clean and simple. I hope you like it. I'll be back tomorrow with another 'Bunny Alphabet' just for Mother's Day. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of pastel pink patterned paper to fit a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. In the centre of the card front I glued flat a white die cut filigree frame along with a pink mat. I typed up the 'Happy aster' sentiment and printed it directly onto colouring card stock, then die cut it into a square. Next I stamped the 'Alphabet E Bunnie' alongside the sentiment. The letter, bunnie, snail  and bees were coloured with Copic pens.

The completed scene was attached to a pink scalloped frame, and funky foam was added to the back. Painted pink hearts and pearls were inserted back into each the corner. The completed topper was mounted into the centre of the white filigree frame. To finish the card, I added a white pen to the 'E' and a little glitter to the snail and bees. 

Polymer Stamp Set: Bunny Alphabet
Digi Stamp Set Bunny Alphabet

Copic Pens: Bunnie - E50, E31, E33, R20, R30 / Letter E - RV00, RV13 / Bees - Y15, Y38, B000, B00 / Snail - B00, RV13, E31, E33 / Ground - W1, W2

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Pink & White Card, 'Pastel Watercolour' Paper Pad (The Works), 'Hello Baby Accents' Die (Katy Sue Designs),  Pearls, Clear Glitter, Pink Pearlised Paint, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, White Pen, Black Ink, Glue
(Font use for typed and printed sentiment - Calibri and Wonders)

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and image the layout is stunning with the die x