Saturday 2 April 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Leaping Bunnies

Morning everyone

I'm sharing my latest card that will hopefully get you leaping into April like these little bunnies. The sweet Easter bunnies are from Lili Of the Valley's new March collection. For my card today I used the digi stamp version, but the image is also available as a pre-coloured Simply Print. 

The bunnie stamp I used is called Leaping Bunnies; I partnered it with a sentiment from the Spring Mix of 32 Sentiments collection. I used Copic pens for the bunnies and distress inks in the background. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please )  

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I cut to size a piece of pretty pink patterned paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6"card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

Using my software I imported the cute bunnies and the sentiment, then resized them both to fit my project. The scene was printed onto colouring card and die cut into an indented square. The bunnie image was printed again onto masking paper and fussy cut out. The cut out bunnies and eggs were placed over the images on the colouring card, a stencil was placed over the top of the scene and pink distress ink was apply through it. When the ink was dry the masks were removed and the scene was coloured with Copic pens.   

The finished scene was mounted on a pink square mat then onto a white scalloped square mat.  Funky foam was added to the back of the completed topper, and then glued to the centre of the card front. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamps: Leaping Bunnies
Simply Print - Leaping Bunnies 

Copic Pens: Bunnies - E33, E50, E51, E53, R20, R30 / Eggs - RV0, RV13, RV14, YG01, YG03, YG17 / Flowers & GrassRV13, YG01, YG03, YG17

Other: White 6" x 6" Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Pink & White Card, 'Let It Be Flowers' 12" x 12" Paper Pad (The Works), Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), Stitched Indented Square & Indented Square Die Sets (Elizabeth Craft Designs), Poinsettia Background stencil (Honeybee Stamps), 'Spun Sugar' & 'Worn Lipstick' Distress Inks, White Gel Pen, Masking Paper, Funky Foam, Double Sided Tape

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x