Tuesday 12 April 2022

Amanda Jayne Designs - Easter Bunnie

Hi there

I have a lovely little Easter bunny card to share with you today. I used the free Easter bunnie digi stamps which is being offered over on the facebook group Kit & Clowder from Amanda Jayne Designs. So if you're not already a member, why not head over to the group and get joining. FYI, there's also a video on how to use digi stamps. I've teamed the cute bunnie up with one of Amanda's digi papers from the Easter bundle set, and one of my own sentiments. All the links are below. To add colour to the images I used my watercolour pens. I hope you like it. 

For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
First I created a shaped card blank by die cutting a 8" x 8" pre-folded white card with a fancy edged die. Next I printed the Easter egg design paper onto some white card, and die cut it with the same die as before. The patterned card was glued onto the card front. 

I imported the Easter bunnie and sentiment into my software, and resized them to fit my project. The scene was printed out onto watercolouring card, and then die cut into a  fancy square to match the card blank. The image was coloured with watercolour pens. 

The completed picture was glued onto a fancy yellow mat and then onto the card front. To finish off I added a few die cut hearts and a little glitter to the bow around the egg. 

Here's What I Used 
Kit & Clowder: Facebook Group
Easter Digi Paper & Stamps: Easter Digi Bundle

Ecoline Brush Pens: Bunnie - Light Sepia, Sepia, Pastel Rose, Pastel Red / Egg & Bow - Pastel Rose, Scarlet, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre / Grass - Green, Sepia

Other: 8" x 8" White Card Blank, Bockingford Watercolour Card, Yellow & Pink Card, Pink Glitter Card, Large Frame Frilly #8 Nesting Dies (Go Kreate), Cross Stitched Hearts (Memory Box), White Pen, Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: