Thursday 31 March 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Bunny On Swing

Hi there

Well today I have another gorgeous Easter bunnie digi stamps to share with you from Lili Of  The Valley. LOTV really know how to do bunnies, I just love them. I'm late with my posts as I was trying my hand, might I say miserably, at watercolouring. Esh, I had a right old time and it didn't go well. In my early cardmaking days and pre Copic and Promarkers I did watercoloured my images, but since buying my pens I rarely do it...and it showed. I really need to put some practice in, so that's exactly what I'm planning on doing. Wish me luck! I'm also going to start Art Journaling as I have so many wonderful stamps and that I rarely used and some haven't even seen the light of day. Plus I want to get back to being creative for 'me'. :) 

Anyhow back to the matter at hand and today's card. So today's card is using the very sweet Bunny On Swing and an sentiment from the Spring Mix of 32 Sentiments collection. I used Watercolour paint and pencils over the top to colour with.  I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please )  

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I cut to size a piece of pretty two-tone patterned paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6"card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.. 

Using my software I imported the sweet little bunny and a sentiment, then resized them both to fit my project. The scene was printed onto watercolour card and die cut into a circle. I lightly watercoloured the image and added pencil over the top. The finished scene was mounted on a purple circle mat then a lilac scalloped circle mat. 

Foam was added to the back of the completed topper and glued to the centre of the card front. To finish off the card I add a pearls around the card. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamps: Bunny On Swing 
Simply Print - Bunny On Swing

Prismacolour Pencils: Bunnie -Burnt Ochre, Light Umber, Sienna Brown, Beige, Blush Pink / Swing - Terracotta, Gingeroot /Thistle & Grass - Lilac, Parma Violet, Chartreuse, Olive Green 

Other: White 6" x 6" Card Blank, Bockingford Watercolour Card, Lilac & Purple Card, 'Pastel Ombre Designs' 6" x 6" Paper Pad (The Range), Stitched Scalloped Circle Die Set (Creative Expressions), Scalloped Circle Die (Spellbinders), Distress Inks, Funky Foam, Double Sided Tape, Pearls

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Janine. LOVE the ombré finish on the paper. The green and purple combo is delish hun and your colouring as always is fantastic! Hugs, Wends xoxo