Saturday 19 March 2022

Amanda Jayne Designs - Belle Holding Magnolia

Hi there

I recently shared a bear in a bunny outfit card that I made for Amanda Jayne Designs as a Guest Designer. Well a few days ago I was asked by Amanda if I would join her new Design Team, and I said yes. So as promised I have another card to share with you, this time with a cute bunny digi stamp, paper and sentiment. Next week I have another AJD card to share with you, after that I will be sharing one card/project a month alongside my other DT duties. 

For today's card I used a cute bunny digi stamp called 'Belle Holding Magnolia', one of the papers from the 'Crochet Hearts' paper collection plus a Mother's Day sentiment. To add colour to the images I used my Copic pens. The digi stamp and lots of other fabulous design are available in her Etsy store, where there's an offer on atm - buy 3 and get 10% off or buy 5 and get 25% off, so grab yourself a bargain. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.


Here's What I Did
First I printed off the pretty crochet paper onto some good quality printer paper, then added it to the card front leaving a slim border around the edge. 

I imported the little bunny and the Grandma sentiment into my software, and then resized them both to fit my project. The design was printed onto colouring card then die cut into an rectangle, Copic pens were used to colour it. The finished picture was glued to an rectangle mat cut from pink card, then funky foam was added to the back.

The topper, die cut flowers and leaves were attached the centre of the card. To finish off I added large pink pearls to the centre of the flowers, and smaller pearls and gems around the bunny.  

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamps: 'Belle Holding Magnolia'
Digi Paper: Crochet Hearts
Digi Sentiment: Mother's Day sentiment

Copic Pens: Bunny - E31, E33, E35, R11, R20 / Flowers & Grass - RV10, RV13, RV14, YG01, YG03, YG17, Y15

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Pale Pink, Deep Pink & Green Card, Cherish The Moment Rectangle Frame Set (Tonic), Stitch Bloom Dies (MFT), Botanicals - Vintage Lace Die Set (Crafter's Companion), Fabulous Flower Dies (Hunkydory), Funky Foam, Pink & White Pearls, Gems, Glue, Double Sided Tape, White Pen

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am Guest Designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Adorable card Janine - beautiful image and layout
Pauline xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is so lovely Janine and the sweet heart twine background is gorgeous too. Hugs, Wends xoxo