Wednesday 23 March 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Bunny Hop

Hi everyone

Today I have the pleasure of sharing one of the new Easter bunnie digi stamps from Lili Of  The Valley. I just love LOTV bunnies, they're one of my favourite images to colour up. Today's card is using the very sweet Bunny Hop and an sentiment from the Spring Mix of 32 Sentiments collection. I used Copic pens to colour with.  I hope you like it. (For sale - £3.50 + P&P - requests by email please )  

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I cut to size a piece of green patterned paper to fit the front of the DL card and cut out the centre of to create a frame, this was glued frame onto the card front. Using my software I imported the sweet little bunny and sentiment, and resized them both to fit my project. The scene was printed onto colouring card and die cut with another rectangle die to fit inside the frame. 

The scene was printed again onto copier paper, and the bunny, eggs and grass were cut out to create a mask. The mask was temporarily tape over the corresponding elements on the colouring card, then using a cloud mask and blue distress ink I added a sky in the background. When the ink was dry the masks were removed and the bunny and eggs were coloured with Copic pens. to finish the card, the completed scene was inserted inside the frame. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamps: Bunny Hop

Copics: Bunnie - E50, E51, E53, E57, R20, R22 / Eggs - RV10, RV13, Y02, Y08, GB10, BG11, BG34, V01, V04 /Grass - YGO1, YG03, YG17 

Other: DL White Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, 'Spring Drop' Paper Pad (First Edition), Stitched Rectangle Frame Die Set (Creative Expressions), Cloud Mask (MFT), Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Double Sided Tape, Copier Paper, Removable Tape Pen

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your day x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is super cute! The slimline design is gorgeous. Those soft clouds, so lovely hun. A beautiful creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo