Monday 14 June 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Flower Wreath 70th

  Hello everyone

Today I'm sharing a card I recently made for a friend who was turning 70. I loved the LOTV release 'Circle Floral Frames with Beautiful  Messages' and the blue floral card I made. These flower frames are gorgeous and includes lots of different messages inside plus one that is blank along with lots of separate sentiments. The one I used is called 'Happy Birthday' and I added a pink '70' to it. I used Copic pens to colour the wreath and flowers. I hope you like it. (This card is not for sale, but I can make one similar on request - £4.95 inc P&P - UK only)

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
To start with I covered the front of a 6 x 6" scalloped card blank with some pretty pink paper leaving a slim border around the edge. Using my graphics software I imported the gorgeous flower frame, plus one of the pre-designed sentiments then added the '70' in a bold pink font. Everything was resized to fit my project. The image was printed onto colouring cardstock and die cut with a decorative circle die. Everything was coloured in using Copic pens apart from the flowers. Funky foam was added to the back of the completed topper to give it some height, and then attached to the centre of the card. 

The image was printed again onto colouring cardstock but this time only the flowers were coloured in. The flowers were fussy cut out and added to the card front using foam pads, directly over their counterpart on the main image. To finish the card I added a little glitter to the flowers along with a few pearls around the frame.

Here's What I Used

Copic Pens: Leaves - YG01, YG03, YG17, YG23, YG63, YG67 / Flowers & Berries - RV00, RV10, RV13, RV14, V12, V15, BG10, BG11, BG13, Y17

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, Decorative Nested Circle Dies (Craft Buddy), Pearls, Pastel Dreams Paper Pad (LOTV), Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, Foam Pads

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This really is beautiful Janine. Love the little touches like layering up the flowers for dimension, it really adds that little something extra. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo