Sunday 20 June 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Vintage Boys #3

Hi there

I'm back today with more Lili Of The Valley cuteness. The card I've made was part of the 'Vintage Boy' launch but didn't get time to share. For this fabulous male card I used Copic pens to colour with and I layered it up to give it dimension. I used the digi stamp 'Racing Green', 3 of the digital paper from the 'Dusty Pastels' collection and another of the sentiments from the 'Grunge Stamp' set. The image is available as a digi stamp and a pre-coloured, pre-sized versions as a Simply Prints PDF's. All the links are below the photo section. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did  
A piece of grey patterned paper was trimmed down and added to the front of a DL white card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. 

Using my graphics program I created a rectangle slightly larger than the die I was planning to use and layered up 3 of the pastel papers to create a background scene (minus the clouds). I added the racing car and the sentiment on top of the background and resized it accordingly. FYI - the 'Husband' sentiment was recoloured white. The scene was printed directly onto colouring card and die cut into a rectangle, the driver was then coloured in using Copic pens. The panel was then mounted onto a deep red scalloped mat and added to the card front.

The racing car image was printed out again and coloured with Copic pens apart from the driver, then fussy cut out. Foam pads were added to the back of the car, and placed over directly over the car printed on the card front. To finish the card I added a few die cut clouds to the sky and glossy pen to the headlight and goggles. 

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: Racing Green
Digital  Paper: Dusty Pastels Set
Digital Sentiment: Grunge Stamps 
The Grunge Stamps & Typewriter Set can be found here
Simply Print: Racing Green

Other: DL White Card Blank, Make It Colour, White & Red Card, Nested Scalloped Slims (Lisa Horton), Cloud Dies (Joy!), Grey Patterned Paper Pad (Hobbycraft), Clear Gloss Pen, Foam Pads, Glue, Double Sided Tape

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Very clever how you created the background scene! Looks fabulous! This is such a cute card. LOVE it hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo