Wednesday 23 June 2021

Lili Of The Valley - 'I Baked A Cake' Simply Print

Hi everyone

For today's  cardI'm sharing one that I made for my daughter to give to her cousin who is turning 21st birthday on Wednesday. I used one of the Lili Of The Valley Simply Prints which printed out beautifully, it's called 'I Baked A Cake'. The pre-coloured Simply prints comes PDF's and include 3 page of pre-sized images in A5, A6 and A7. Brilliant for quick card. I hope you like it.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
To start with a piece of pink patterned paper was trimmed down to completely cover the front  of the 6" x 6" card. Another piece of plain pink paper from the same pad was cut down and die cut at the top and bottom with a scalloped border die. This was glued in place across the card. 

Next I opened the PDF file of the Simply Print images, then clicked onto one of the images to activate the copy option, and copied it. I opened my graphics program and selected paste, this added the image into the program. Next I typed up a sentiment and placed it next to the image, both were then resized to fit my project. Everything was printed directly onto digital printer paper and die cut into a circle, then added to a scalloped circle cut from gold mirror card. Funky foam was glued to the back of the circle and the topper was attached to the card front. To finish the card I added a die cut '21' from pink card, a little glitter and a few pearls. 

Here's What I Used
Simply Print: I Baked A Cake
Digi Stamp: Uncoloured digi stamp can be found here
Font: Kismet Normal

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Pro Print Paper, Gold Mirror Card, Stitched Scalloped Circle Dies (Creative Expressions), Stitched Scalloped Border Dies (Lawn Fawn), Alphabet Dies (Trimcraft), Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Enamel Dots, Pearls

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Hazel xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So cute hun. I still love my simply prints from LOTV for a quick make. This is really lovely. Hugs, Wends xoxo