Saturday 29 May 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Baby #2

Hi there

As promised, I'm back again with another Lili of the Valley card using one of the new digi stamps. For this card I have used 'Girl With Balloon' stamp. FYI, the image also includes one with a circle behind her and they are sent in PNG and JPG format. The sentiment is from the 'Simply Baby Greetings' set  and can be found in the shop. I used Copics to colour with. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I covered the front of a 6" x 6" scalloped card blank with pretty pink paper, leaving a slim border around the edge. A pretty doily die cut circle was then glued flat into the centre of the card front. 

Using my graphics software I imported the gorgeous little girl image and a sentiment, then resized them both to fit my project. The image and sentiment were printed directly onto colouring cardstock and die cut with a circle die. The image was coloured in using Copic pens and the finished picture was mounted onto a pink scalloped circle. Funky foam was glued to the back of the circle and attached to the card front directly over the white doily. Glitter was added to the stars. To finish the card I added a few die cut baby embellishments and some pearls.

Here's What I Used
Digital Sentiment: Simple Baby Greetings

Copics: Skin - E11, E13, E25 / Balloon, Outfit & Socks - RV00, RV10, RV13, RV21 / Starts Y15, Y17 / Ground - W00, W01, W02, W03

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Pink Card, White Card, Garden Treasures paper Pad (Hunkydory), Stitched Scalloped Circle Die Set (Creative Expressions), Decorative Nested Circle Dies (Craft Buddy), Little Angel-Baby Accessories Dies (Crafters Companion), Glitter, Pearls, Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

4 comments:

miet said...

I love what you did with the baby, it is not easy to colour the shadows correctly on a baby's face and you find rearly explainations of how you do it or what colours are used. So thank you for sharing.

Miet

Sandra H said...

So pretty

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

These cuties are so adorable Janine. LOVE how you've coloured this one and your gorgeous card design too. Utterly fab! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sam wright said...

Splendid info this is really helping me alot. Sewing Machine