Saturday 6 May 2017

For The Love Of Stamps By Hunkydory - May Launch

Hi everyone

As they say, as one door closes another one opens. Well this was the case with me, I stepped down from the Crafter's Companion Design Team last month after a year on the team. Then a few days afterwards I received an email inviting me to join 'For The Love Of Stamps' By Hunkydory Design Team. The work will involve stamping and colouring which one of my favourite things to do.

I have just recently worked on a few projects for the May launch today on Create & Craft today and tomorrow, so definitely have a peek and see if you can spot them. There should've been more cards, but unfortunately my mum was rushed into hospital a week ago so my time has been limited.

For The Love Of Stamps By Hunkydory - have such a vast range of stamps now, and anything from flowers to fish, from veg to vans...well you get the idea. For my cards I used the 'Vegetable stamp set' and the Beautifully Bright Paper Pad. You can buy the stamps from Hunkydory or Create & Craft.


To make my card, I used DL card base which I matted with patterned paper. The word 'Just' was printed directly onto some white card and cut to size, then the word 'veg' was die cut from it. The word 'veg' was die cut letter from green glitter card and thin foam and glued together. I stamped a few of the vegetable onto colouring card and coloured using Copics.  The white 'Just Veg' topper was added to the card front along with the die cut letter and cut out vegetables. To finish off enamel dots were added. 
To make my card, I used 6" x 6" square Kraft card base which I matted with patterned paper. I randomly stamped lots of the vegetables onto a cut down piece of Kraft card using brown ink, and coloured them with pencils. The sentiment was stamped in brown ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. Everything was added to the card and to finish off enamel dots were added. 

To make my card, I used 5" x 5" scalloped card base which I matted with black card and patterned paper. I die cut a pece of white card and some patterned paper into a square, then stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The tomatoes were stamped twice, coloured with Copics then cut out. Glitter was added to the tomatoes to add a sparkle. Everything was attached to the card front using foam pads. To finish off I added black enamel dots, sequins and gems.

Here is a picture of the 'Just Veg' on Create & Craft on this (Saturday) afternoon.


Hope you like them.

Big hugs

Janine x

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Well you've made fab cards with them Janine...... but I'm afraid I'm not a lover of veg in real life... I only eat it cos I HAVE to!! LOL!

Hope your Mum is on the mend..

Christine x