Friday 12 May 2017

Crafter's Companion Design Team - Glamour Collection Launch

Hi there

I thought you might like to see the cards I created for Crafter's Companion Main Design Team before I left. I designed them for Sara's Signature 'Glamour' Collection which was launched on Hochanda last week.

The first 5 were shown on several of the Hochanda shows by Sara, Debbie, Charlie and Hayley. I was as proud as punch :) I even had my camera out to take photos of the TV....sad I know (check the photos out below)! Lol 

The collection is beautiful and fab for proms, weddings or just girlie cards. I have listed all the products I used along with the links to the store. I apologies in advance as this post is pretty picture heavy. I hope you like them though.

 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 




 
 I Used:
 
Thank you for looking.
 
Hugs
  x Janine x

3 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning cards! They looked beautiful on TV. Hugs, Jayne x

Christine L said...

All are so fabulous hon!

Christine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Janine, you are rolling out some exquisite designs of late hun. I'm so overdue a visit, just had little lads birthday on the weekend, so I'm back to catch up a bit. Was manic leading up to that! How are things with you? Are the docs getting to the bottom of things yet? I think of your often and send happy and healing thoughts your way. Just popping in to drink in some of your fabulous inspiration today! Love and hugs, Wends xoxo