Thursday 18 May 2017

My Mum's Craft Shop Design Team - May Project #2

Hi again everybody 💜

Yes, I'm here as promised with another of my My Mum's Craft Shop (MMCS) Design Team cards for you.  To create my CAS I simply used Brushos and the cute little dies from My Favorite Thing (MFT) called 'Birdhouses' When I looked at the dies I just felt that they needed to be made into silhouettes ---  so that's exactly what I did. I have to admit to loving the little bird sat on top of the houses - it's so sweet. There were 2 birds on my card but one seems to have flown away. Lol  I used Brushos for the background. Hope you like it.


 

Here's What I Did
The 6" x 4½" card base was cut to size to create a top folding card, then a piece of paper was glued to the front.  The background was created using Brushos, water and watercolour card, which was then die cut and added to a black die cut mat. The topper was glued flat to the card front.

The birdhouses were die cut from black card and white glitter card. The legs of the bird houses were cut from black card instead of the die cut ones to make them appear taller. The sentiment were die cut from white card and stamped in black ink. Everything was added to the card front using foam tape and glue. To complete the card I added a few sparkly sequins.

Here's What I Used
Stamps:  My Favorite Thing (MFT) 'Birdhouses' and  'Label Maker Sentimental'
Paper & Cardstock (CS): Black Card, Watercolour Card, White Card, MFT 'Dot's & Stripes Confection' Paper Pad

Other: Brushos, Tonic Die Set, Archival Ink, Foam Tape,

If you wish to purchase any of the above items from My Mum's Craft Shop and an item is out of stock, simply email/ring the shop to make an order and Kitty will help you. Thank you.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: