Saturday 22 April 2017

Crafter's Companion - My News

Hi there

Despite my 'big new's' a couple of weeks ago I have decided to step down from the Crafter's Companion Main Design Team. I did think long and hard before stepping down, but I do feel this was the best decision all around.

I want to thank Crafter's Companion for putting their faith in me...but at the end it just wasn't for me. I wish both them, and all the Design Team continued success.

However, I did receive a fabulous bit of news the other day which I wasn't expecting....I have been invited to join The Hunkydory 'For The Love Of Stamps' Design Team. I looove stamps and colouring as you know, so as you can imagine I'm super excited. :) I will be creating projects using 'The Love Of Stamps' range to be seen in their magazine and on Create & Craft. So watch this space...and the TV.  :)

Hugs

x Janine x

3 comments:

Fiona said...

:)

Yay!

Fi
x

Ali said...

Well done you x

Sprout said...

Hey Janine, great news and they are very lucky to have you :) x