Sunday 8 January 2017

Crafter's Companion Inspirers Design Team Card - Catitude Bag

Good morning everyone

Wow, I'm on a roll! 
I'm here once again to share a Crafter's Companion Design Team project with you using the fabulous Catitudes CD-rom. I just couldn't resist using the digital cat elements of the CD this time...they're all sooo gorgeous.

This time I decided to decorate a plain brown paper bag using a cat topper, patterned papers all from the CD, a few die cut flowers, lace and a sprinkling of gems. Simple!




Here's What I Did
I used a small brown paper bag and decorated it with elements from the Catitude Twin CD-Rom. From the CD I took the pale pink background paper into a graphics program and added a sentiment to the bottom of the sheet and printed it off, along with a cat topper to compliment it. I also printed  a sheet of the spotty patterned papers onto thin white card to die cut flowers from it later on.

I matted the pale pink background paper and a strip of the spotty card onto black card and attached them both to the bag, along with a strip of black lace. Next I matted the cat topper onto black card and attached that to the bag as well using foam tape, to it give extra dimension.

Using both black and spotty card I die cut a few flowers and then layered them up. The flowers were added to the bag front along with a few leaves and flourishes cut from black glitter card.  I attached a few gems and a large pearl into the flower centres.

To finish off I attached a lace bow around the handle.

Here's What I Used
Crafter's Companion Products Catitude Twin CD-Rom, Crafters' Companion Matt Black Card, Sara's Signature 'English Country Garden' Collection 'Grand Floral', Collall Glue, Gemini Cutting Machine

Other: Small Brown Paper Bag, Foam Tape, Black Glitter Card, Gems, Black Lace, Large Pearl, Glitter, CA2, Printer, Flourish Die

Don't forget....if you want to see more Crafter's Companion creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page - just search for Crafter's Companion UK or USA, and for more magazine inspiration definitely checked out the Crafters' Companion Inspiration Magazine group.

Just a little heads up...we are also on Twitter, Instagram and have a Pinterest Board, so why not follow us.I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there or if you have any questions about the products - I'd love to hear from you :)

I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

3 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Janine...this is fab!! I love the colours you have used too...very pretty.


fi
x

Carla's Wenskaarten said...

Hi
I loved the catitudes
It is for me a little bit sad because i can't buy this serie in the netherlands 😂😂😂

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Carla, thank you for your lovely comment. Crafters Companion post to the Netherlands, so maybe it's worth having at look. Here is the shipping information, I hope it helps. https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/delivery-information