Sunday 22 January 2017

Crafter's Companion Inspirers Design Team - My Favourite 2016 Products

Hi everyone

Tonight I want to share one my 
Crafter's Companion Design Team projects that I made last year. We were asked to choose our favourite products of 2016, and I chose the Sara Signature Collection 'Little Angel'. I think the collection is really sweet, and so versatile because t could be used for so any occasions. My card and quote was added to the Crafter's Companion blog highlighting several different products...I was so chuffed.

For my card I decided to create a 'Baby's First Christmas' card using traditional colours, and I think it worked really well...I hope you like it as well.


Here's What I Did
I used an 7" x 7" white card blank  and matted it with a sheet of pattern paper. Next I die cut a frame from a sheet of strong white card and attached a piece of Bakers Twine from one side to the other, the frame was then added to the card front using foam pads.

The clothes were die cut using red, white, green and brown card and assembled. Glittery elements were added to the clothes and attached to the clothes line using mini pegs. To finish off  I created a computer generated sentiment which I die cut and mounted onto the card front along with some mini hand cut holly leaves.

Here's What I Used
Crafter's Companion Products - Signature Collection 'Little Angel' Dies - My First Outfit, Baby Accessories,  Signature Collection 'Contemporary Christmas' Paper Pad, Sheena Douglass Stamping Card, Die'sire Essential Oval Dies, Gemini, Gemini Free Dies, Core'dinations 'Brights',

Other: Red Card, Bakers Twine, Glitter,  Funky Foam, Pegs, 7" x 7" Card Blank

Tip: Double up on your foam tape or funky foam behind a frame to create more depth in the aperture.

Don't forget....if you want to see more Crafter's Companion creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page - just search for Crafter's Companion UK or USA, and for more magazine inspiration definitely checked out the Crafters' Companion Inspiration Magazine group.

Just a little heads up...we are also on Twitter, Instagram and have a Pinterest Board, so why not follow us.I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there or if you have any questions about the products - I'd love to hear from you :)

I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

1 comment:

Christine L said...

This is so sweet Janine... love your fabulous design and the perfect blue 'sky' behind the washing line!!

Christine x