Saturday 28 December 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge - New

Well here's the last challenge for 2014 from Totally Gorjuss The theme this week is ANYTHING GOES - NEW So to give you a little inspiration here's my DT card. I decided my card would represent 'A Brand NEW Day'



This was a relatively simple card. The base card and the sky were made by using 4 Pan Pastels colours.  I created the background hills using some torn paper and some Black 'Soot' Distressing Ink. To finished my scene I stamped foliage on top of the finished background with the 'Soot' DI.  Finally I used a black fineliner pen on top of the stamped images to give more definition.  I did add a sentiment but I removed it because it just didn't look right.

Here's what I used.
Stamps: Inkylicious  - 'Moonlight Foliage', 'Summer Morn', 'Spring Awaking' and Cart-Us 'Birds On A Branch'
Paper/Card: White, Black and Red CS
Pan Pastels: Permanent Red, Permanent Red Tint, Orange, Diarylide Yellow
Other: Torn Paper, Splodge Away Mat, Black 'Soot' Distressing Ink

So why not come along and visit our blog at Totally Gorjuss and check out what my team buddies have made to inspire you. While you're there don't forget to enter your card/project into our weekly challenge - remember it's ANYTHING GOES - NEW. There's a prize up for grabs and this week's sponsors is Dies To Die For.

As always I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

Thank you for all your visits and comments throughout 2013, I really appreciate them.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year in 2014.  

Janine x

3 comments:

Sharon said...

A stunning card teamie. That sky looks absolutely amazing! Well done! hugs Sharon x

Ali said...

So pretty- easy are you sure!!! It looks fab xx

coops said...

so gorgeous janine.your scene is fantastic ;D


xx coops xx