Saturday 7 December 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 213 - Anythings Goes - Santa

Hellooooo everybody, only 2½ weeks to Crimbo....yey!! So to get you in the mood the challenge this week  at Totally Gorjuss is ANYTHING GOES - SANTA So to give you a little inspiration here's my card or should I say tag. Isn't he a handsome chap!

I love making tags, they look good and they're so simple to make as well as being really useful.  So here's what I did - after printing a computerised sentiment out I die cut it into a circle and added red pan pastel to it. The circle was added to a  red scalloped circle along with die cut holly leaves.  My digi Santa was printed off 4 times onto Velvet card and coloured in using my copics.  I then cut out certain sections and layered them up and finally adding him to the circle.  To finish I added glitter and a ribbon.


Here's what I used.
Digi Stamp: Sassy Cheryl 'Better Not Pout Santa'
Paper/Card: Red and White Card, Velvet CS (super smooth card for alcohol pens)
Copics: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30, R20 / Hat & Berries - R20, R22, R30, R27, R29, R59 / Holly - G21, G94, G99
Dies: Spellbinder - Small 'Circle' and 'Scallop Circle', Memory Box 'Holly'
Other: Glitter, Ribbon, Permanent Ref Pan Pastel

So why not come along and visit our blog at Totally Gorjuss and check out what my team buddies have made to inspire you. While you're there don't forget to enter your card/project into our weekly challenge - remember it's ANYTHING GOES SANTA. There's a prize up for grabs and this week's sponsors is J & C Creations.

**Sorry about the photo my tag looks a little wonky - I think santa's been on the sherry already!

As always I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

Janine x

3 comments:

coops said...

so stunning Janine.fabulous design and I love your santa ;D

xx coops xx

Ali said...

That is great sorry about the late comments but it didnt show on my blogger dashboard??? He's a cutie xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love that santa, fabulous card
luv
Debby