Sunday 4 August 2013

Wow, More Good News!

I was contacted last night by a lady called Net to ask if I'd be interested in joining the Totally Gorjuss's DT, of course I said YES!  OMG my head was in a total spin yesterday and this morning.....but it was a case of focus girl you have housework to do.

Well a quick update - the housework and my jobs are sort of done now, with a little bit of crafting jammed in the middle - or as I like to call it a 'crafty sandwich'.  I think all crafters are a bit like that - we do a little bit of crafting - then housework (or if you're a guy JOBS) - a little bit of crafting - then housework - a little bit of crafting.  Well you get the gist.  Personally I think it's a guilt and pleasure thing.

So at the  moment I'm finding my feet in the DT world and waiting for more information so I'll keep you posted so watch this space...I'm off on a new adventure.

Hugs and thanks for all the congrats and message guys, I really appreciate it.

Janine XX

5 comments:

Ali said...

Whoop, whoop!!! well done you - oooh buy a lottery ticket they say things come in three's - or could it be another dt post!!! xxx

coops said...

fantastic news janine. :D

xx coops xx

Net said...

lol

We're pleased to have you

kay said...

Congratulations, you are on a roll x

Sharon said...

Found you. Welcome to our happy group of Gorjusettes. hugs Sharon x