Saturday 24 August 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 198

Hi everyone

Well here it is....my first DT card for Totally Gorjuss.  This week's challenge theme is Anything Goes with 'Bows'.

I decided to make a Clean & Simple card (CAS). The cute digi stamp is from Cuddly Buddly, and I coloured it with Prisma Pencils, then to top it off I added a bow with a sweet little bear button given to me by my mum.



Here's what I used:

Digi Stamp: Cuddly Buddly - Pachela Studio 'Best Buddies Suprise!'
Prisma Pencils: Bears - Sienna Brown, Dark Brown, Light Umber / Hedgehog - Peach, Burnt Umber / Birds - Peacock Blue / Envelop - Lemon Yellow, Yellowed Orange / Noses: Pink, Carmine Red, Poppy red / Sky - True Blue, Light Cerulean Blue, Rabbit - Putty Grey, French Grey 70%, Grass & Trees - Apple Green, Grass Green, Dark Green, Light Umber, Dark Brown
Border Punch: Xcut,
Other: Ribbon, Gems, Paper, Cardstock, Sansdor, Paper Stumps

So why not pop over to Totally Gorjuss and see what the rest of my DT buddies have come up with and while you're there why not join in with the challenge - it's 'Anything Goes' with a bow - you never know you might win a prize .  This week's sponsor is Ribbon Girl.

Crafty hugs.

Janine xx

3 comments:

Ali said...

Such a cute image just spotted the teddy button - how cute is he!!! Love the layout xxx

kay said...

What a adorable card x

coops said...

so gorgeous janine.i love the fabulous cute image and your colouring is stunning :D

xx coops xx