Wednesday 7 August 2013

Leaving Day!

Well today has been a mixed bag of a day so far, full of hugs, tears and forced smiles.  My sweet daughter Heather has finally left the nest for good this time to move to the 'big smoke' in London. 
She starts her new life today as she moved into her new home with 3 other housemates, and starts her new job tomorrow as an actress at the London Dungeons. There she is will happily scare you senseless - of which she she can't wait.  She's now fulfilling part of her dream - the rest is yet to come. She is and will always be our 'little star' and her dad and I will miss her like crazy.  I love her to bits - she's my BF and my rock.

Thankfully I now have my new craft club ' Chit-Chat & Craft Club' in Middlesbrough setup and I have a lovely group of ladies who come along each  month, and on top of that my new DT posts with Sugar Nellie and Totally Gorjuss. All of which will be a lovely diversion and will keep me occupied so I don't dwell on things too much.  Heather will at least be occupied with work, friends and the theatre!  She's such an 'actress' lol!

No more sadness Janine - happy times ahead for us both.

Janine xx

Footnote: Mmm not my best photo - Heather took it as the taxi pulled up so it was a bit rushed.  But a lovely photo of  Heather, as usual.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Good Luck Heather and keep busy mum err have you seen Little miss muffets dt call - cough! (things come in threes!!!) lol