Sunday 24 September 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Snow Folks #1

 Morning everyone

Today I'm sharing another card made using one of the new Lili Of The Valley Christmas polymer stamp sets. This time I used one of the characters from the 'Snow Folk' set, isn't she the sweetest. I teamed her up with some strips of co-ordinating card - and although I used a strip dies set, you could easily replicate the look by cutting strips of card with either a trimmer or even by using a shredding machine. I used Copic pens to colour with.  I hope you like them.

 FYI - There are 5 new stamps sets in total, and they're launching this Monday (25th) on Create & Craft TV @ 7pm (GMT time), then in the LOTV Etsy shop shortly after. 

But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store to and search under the polymer stamps listing for many of the other sets. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of blue card to fit the front of a 5" x 7" card blank leaving a slim border around the edge, this was then glued flat to the front. I die cut lots of strips from blue and silver glitter card in different widths, these were then glued onto the top section of a sheet of thin white card. The card was then die cut with a pierced rectangle and attached to the front of the card.

The snow girl was stamped onto colouring card and coloured using Copic pens, then fussy cut out. Foam pads were added to the back of the cut out, and attached to the right hand side of the striped detail. Die cut snowflakes were glued all over the stripes, along with a few gems. 

To finish the card I added a little glitter to the snow girl's hat, plus a die cut sentiment to the bottom of the card. 

Copic Pens 
Snow Girl - B000, B00, N0, N2, Y15, YR04 / Hat & Candy Cane - RV10, RV13, RV14, N0, N2 / Holly - YG01, YG03, YG17, R14, R29 / Scarf - B12, B14, B16, RV10, RV13, RV14

Other: White 5" x 7" Top Fold Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Card (White, Pink, Mid Blue & Deep Blue), Thin White Card, Silver Glitter Card, 'Quick Stripes' Die Set (Mama Elephant), 'Double Pierced Background Rectangle' Die (Creative Expression), 'Mini Snowflake' Dies (Lawn Fawn), 'Noel' Die Set (X Cut), Gems, Foam Pads, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

Polymer Stamp Set: Snow Folk

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: