Saturday 23 September 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Christmas Mugs #1 & #2

 Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing 2 cards made using the same layout and stamp from one of the new Lili Of The Valley Christmas polymer stamps. There are 5new stamps sets in total, and they're launching this Monday (25th) on Create & Craft TV @ 7pm (GMT time), then in the LOTV Etsy shop shortly after. 

For both cards I used the penguin stamp from the 'Christmas Mugs' set, and on the red card I added a set of antlers to turn him into a small reindeer (with permission from LOTV). For both cards I used Copic pens coloured with. I hope you like them.

But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store to and search under the polymer stamps listing for many of the other sets. 


Here's What I Did & Used
On both cards I trimmed down a piece of Christmas patterned paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" white card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. I die cut a large snowflake frame from white card and glued it into the centre of the card front. 

RED CARD
I stamped the penguin onto a piece of colouring card and die cut into a circle, then added antlers. The stamp was coloured using Copic pens, and glued to a red scalloped circle. Funky foam was added to the back of the circle to raise it up a little, and then glued on top of the snowflake. I added white die cut snowflakes and glitter to the mug. To finish the card I added some white pearls around the snowflake. 

Other: White 6" x 6" Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, White & Red Card, 'I'll Be Gnome for Christmas' Paper Pad (The Works), Circle & Scalloped Circle Dies (Tonic), 'Snowflake Frame' (Sweet Dixie), Pearls, Funky Foam, White Pen, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

Copic Pens (Red Card)
Reindeer - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Mug - R02, R17, R29 / Cinnamon Sticks - E08, E35, E37 / Cookie - E34, E53, E57, RV02, RV13, R4V14 / Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows - RV02, RV10, RV13, E13, E34

BLACK CARD
I stamped the penguin onto a piece of colouring card and die cut into a circle. The stamp was coloured using Copic pens and glued to a deep red scalloped circle. The topper was glued flat on top of the snowflake. To finish the card I added glitter to the mug, and red pearls around the snowflake and the mug. 

Copic Pens (Black Card) 
Penguin - N0, N4, N6, N8, R30, Y17, Y38, YR07 / Mug - R02, R17, R27, R29, N0, B000 / Cinnamon Stocks - E08, E35, E37 / Cookie - E33, E35, RV13, R4V14 / Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows - E0000, E00, RV02, E25, E35, E37

Other: White 6" x 6" Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, White & Red Card, 'Peace Joy Love' Paper Pad (Lawn Fawn), Circle & Scalloped Circle Dies (Tonic), 'Snowflake Frame' (Sweet Dixie), Pearls, White Pen, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

For both card - Polymer Stamp Set: Christmas Mugs

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Both cards are so cute x