Sunday 24 September 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Christmas Mug #3

 Hi everyone

I'm back again sharing another of the gorgeous 'Christmas Mugs' stamps from Lili Of The Valley's new polymer stamp sets. As I mention this morning the new 5 stamps sets all launch tomorrow (Monday 25th) on Create & Craft TV @ 7pm (GMT time). You can also watch it on Catch Up TV or even online on You Tube. The stamps will be for sale in the LOTV Etsy shop shortly after. 

For today's card  I used the sweet snowman in a mug version and non traditional colour theme. I love this stamp set as each one could easily be used as the focal point on Christmas card or made into a tag. I used Copic pens coloured with. I hope you like it.

But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store to and search under the polymer stamps listing for many of the other sets. 




Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of pretty Christmas paper and adhered it to the front of an a 5" x 7" white card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. I stamped the sweet Christmas mug onto blending card, coloured it with Copic pens and fussy cut out. 

An arch shape was cut from white card and dry embossed with a snowflake embossing folder, then lilac ink was added to the top. A further 2 arches were die cut, then cut off at the bottom with different sloping hill shaped dies - one slightly taller than the other. Lilac ink was added to the hill shapes and glued flat onto the embossed arch to create a snowy scene. The scene was then matted onto a slightly larger arch cut from lilac card, then glued flat onto the card front. 

The cut out mug was added snowy scene with foam pads. To complete the card I added a die cut sentiment and  a little glitter to the mug and content.

Polymer Stamp Set: Christmas Mugs

Copics: 
Snowman - B0000, B000, Y15, R02 / Hat & Scarf - N0, N2, N4, N6, V12, V15, V17 / Presents - RV02, RV13, RV14, BG10, BG11, BG13, Y15, Y35, Y38 / Tree - YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, Y15, Y35, Y38 / Leaf & Berry - YG01, YG03, YG17, R05 / Candy Cane - RV02, RV13, RV14

Other: 
White 5" x 7" White Top Fold Card Blank, 'Make it Colour' Blending Card, White & Lilac Card, 'Snow Princess' Paper Pad (LOTV), Watercolour Christmas - Delicate Snowfall Embossing Folder (Crafter's Companion), Straight Edged Nesting Dies - Arch Windows (Hunkydory), Stitched Hillside Border Die Set (Lawn Fawn), Festive Frames - Snowball Die (Creative Expression), White Pen, Foam Pads, Shaded Lilac Distress Ink, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue, Black Ink

Polymer Stamp Set: Christmas Mug

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: