Monday 10 October 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Little Ghosts

Afternoon everyone

I'm sharing the last of my Lili Of The Valley Halloween cards using the new polymer stamps sets which have just launched in the LOTV Etsy store. As I mentioned in my previous post the new sets include - Little Ghosts, Hello Pumpkin, Cute Witches, Spooky Silhouettes, Halloween Gnomes and Autumn Sentiment Tags. 

For my cards today I used the 'Little Ghosts' stamp set again, I love these little ghosts as they're a lovely size -approx 2"-2½" high, and so easy to colour up. I decided to create a couple of Halloween party invites as they're really good for batch making. I used Prismacolor pencils and grey card designed for pastel pencils, to give them a little texture. I hope you like them. 
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

Here's What I Did & Used
I used the same process for both cards - I added grey grunge paper to the front of white 5" x 5" card blanks, leaving a slim border around the edge. Next the cute ghosts and a couple of sentiments were stamped onto grey card and die cut using a square die. The images were then coloured up using Prismacolor pencils, and finally mounted onto fancy edged black die cut squares. The completed toppers were glued to the front of the card blanks. Glossy accents was added to all the eyes on both cards to make them shine. 

To finish the cards, I added die cut black stars and a little glitter to the pumpkin and wand. 

Polymer Stamp Set: Little Ghosts

Prismacolor Pencils: Ghosts - White, 20%, 50% & 70% Cool Grey, Blush Pink, Pink, Black / Hat - 20%, 50% Cool Grey, Black, Lilac, Parma Violet, Dark Purple / Wand - Canary Yellow, Yellowed Orange, Sienna Brown, Tuscan Red / Pumpkin Bag - Canary Yellow, Sunburst Yellow, Pale Vermilion, Yellowed Orange, Chartreuse, Grass Green

Other: White 5" x 5" Card Blanks, Grey Pastel Card, Black Card, 'Grunge - Dark Tones' Paper Pad (Craft Consortium), Decorative Nested Square Die Set (Craft Buddy), Swirly Stars Die Set (Sizzix), Starry Skies Die Set (Lawn Fawn), Glossy Accents, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous cards x