Friday 14 October 2022

Amanda Jayne Designs - Halloween Cuties Bundle

Hi everyone

I'm sharing my latest card using one of Amanda Jayne Designs images.  For my card today I used cute little dragon from the 'Halloween Cuties Bundle' - the bundle includes 8 character digi stamps and 32 digital papers. Daisy the dragon was coloured with Copic pens and added to a 3D haunted house card base with flying bats. 

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store or go to Etsy and search for Amanda Jane Designs 80 to check out all her lovely digi stamps and papers.


Here's What I Did
I imported the cute dragon into my software program, and it resized it to fit my project then printed it onto Copic friendly card. The dragon was coloured using my Copic pens and then fussy cut out. I typed up a sentiment, printed and cut it out with a banner die.

Using my Silhouette cutting machine design software I created a card base for the haunted house cutting file I had already had; everything was cut out along with an orange background to go behind the house. Using a couple of Copic pens I added extra colour to the door and windows. A couple of bats were also cut out using the cutting machine, and acetate strips were attached to the back of them

The black cut out house and orange background were stuck to the card front, with the bat acetate strips inserted in between them. To finish the card both the sentiment and dragon were added to the card front.  

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamps: 'Halloween Cuties Bundle'

Copic Pencils: Dragon - YG01, YG03, YG23, YG67, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49 / Pumpkin - Y17, YR15, YR16, E08, E31, E33, E35 / Haunted house Windows - YR00, YR02

Other: 'Make It Colour' Blending Card, White, Black & Orange Card, Acetate, White Pen, Sentiment Banner Die (Lawn Fawn), Silhouette Cutting Machine, House & Bats Cutting File, Glue, Foam Pads

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images and papers to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :). I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps and papers etc. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: