Saturday 8 October 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Little Ghosts

 Hi there everyone

I'm sharing more of my Lili Of The Valley cards using another of the new polymer stamps sets which have just launched in the LOTV Etsy store. The new sets include - Little Ghosts, Hello Pumpkin, Cute Witches, Spooky Silhouettes, Halloween Gnomes and Autumn Sentiment Tags. For my cards today I used the 'Little Ghosts' stamp set, which are really cute and so easy to colour up. To keep everything fresh looking I've kept the colours to 2 per card plus a little grey.  I hope you like them. 
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

CARD #1



Here's What I Did & Used
The process was the same on both cards. I stamped the cute ghosts and a sentiment onto colouring cardstock at different angles. When everything was stamped, it was die cut with a rectangle die, and in some cases the ghosts had a little cropped off to add a little extra interest. The images were coloured using Copic pens using only 2 colourways on each card including a little grey. The scenes were then mounted onto a black die cut rectangle and then onto their respective colour mats - either purple or orange. 

The completed toppers were mounted onto 5" x 7" top fold black card blanks. Glossy accents was added to all the eyes on both cards to make them shine. To finish the cards, I added die cut stars and glitter to all the main focal points. 

Polymer Stamp Set: Little Ghosts

Copics Pens: Ghosts - C1, C2 / Accessories - YG01, YG03, YG17, E31, E35, C2, C3, C5, C7, Y15, Y17, YR07, YR15, YR16, V12, V15, V17

Other: Black 5" x 7" Card Blanks, Make It Colour Blending Card, Black, Orange, Purple, Green Card, Mats & Layers Die Set (Crafters Companion), Swirly Stars Die Set (Sizzix), Glossy Accents, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Love your cards x