Saturday 25 June 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Prehistoric Party - Dino 2

 Hi everyone

Well it's the weekend and I'm back with a little dino card for you. I've used one of the fabulous new dinosaur digi stamps from Lili Of The Valley's new 'Summer Fun' collections. The 'Prehistoric Party - Dino 2 'digi stamps is also available as a pre-coloured Simply Prints (see the links below). I just think that all the dinosaur stamps would be brilliant for 'anyone' who loves anything prehistoric, and the one I used would be perfect for a birthday invite. 

For my card today I created a CAS card and used Copic pens to colour with. I hope you like it. (For sale - £3.50 + P&P - requests by email please )   

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I die cut a piece of colourful balloon paper using a scalloped square and glued to the front of a 5" x 5" card blank. Using my software I imported the cute dinosaurs frame and resized it to fit my project. The scene was printed onto Copic friendly paper and die cut into a scalloped square. 

The scene was coloured with Copics pens, and white pen was added where needed. I added funky foam to the back of the completed topper, and glued it to the centre of the card front. To complete the card i added glitter to the 'party' lettering.

Here's What I Used 
Copic Pens: Dinosaurs & Lettering - Y000, Y00, Y02, Y15 / RV02, RV10, RV13, RV14 / B000, B00, B02, B12, B14, B16 / V12 / V15/ V17 / YG00, YG03, YG05, YG23, YG17 / C5, 100 / Background - BG10, BG11

Other: 5" x 5" White Card Blank, Splendorgel Colouring Card (sample given to me by my lovely friend Christine Levinson), 'The Gift Of Giving' Paper Pad (Craft Consortium), Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), Glitter, Funky Foam, White Pen, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine. A fabulous layout and I love the way you've coloured the dinosaurs - they look amazing.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x