Thursday 16 June 2022

Amanda Jayne Designs - Daisy Delights

 Afternoon everyone

I'm posting a little later than expected as I had to do a little work for a friend. Anyhow I'm sharing a another pretty card, but this time it's a pre-printed image and paper from Amanda Jayne Designs. I used the digital collection 'Daisy Delight' which includes an A4 sheet containing 6 identical images and 5 papers. (For sale - £3.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
Firstly I trimmed down a piece of orange card and added it to the front of a 6" x 6" card front, leaving a slim border around the edge. I printed out one of the pretty cupcake paper next and trimmed it to fit the card front, leaving a narrow orange border. A doily circle was die cut from white card and glued flat into the centre of the card.

The cupcake sheet was printed out next, and one of the images was die cut into a circle and mounted onto a orange scalloped circle. Funky foam was glued to the back of the circle and added to the card front. 

To finish off the card I added a glitter to the cupcake and around the topper.

Here's What I Used 
Digital Paper Set: 'Daisy Delight'

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Pro Print Paper & Card (128gsm & 220gsm), White & Orange Card, Double Dot Circle Die Set (Crealies), Scalloped Circle Die Set (Crealies), Decorative Circular Frames Die Set (Sweet Dixie), Funky Foam, Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images, papers and elements to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: